Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's snowing!

I'm about 1600 plus miles from the boat this weekend, and to beat that, it is snowing here at the French Creek Alpaca Farm.  Naturally, no work is being done on the ol' Chris Craft.  I like the annual visit to the relatives, and it makes me very appreciative of the warmer weather we get in Austin.

I thought I might clarify for the audience the purpose of the blog: this is mostly an endeavor to track my progress and document what has been done, needs to be done, etc.  I plan to have a timetable with the tasks and estimates over the next week or two.  Also, I would like to point out that posts will generally be related to boat work, hopefully one or two a week.  With so much to do, and the boating season approaching at full steam, I intend to make this coming warm season a fruitful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment