Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Trifecta

So I was lucky enough to have Labor Day off this week, and this past Saturday I realized the schedule might work out to get a sanding session in on each day of the long weekend.  Saturday worked out, although I ended up sanding in the evening.  Sunday morning, more sanding, but then we went to a pool party where the host smoked a brisket.  Delicious!  Monday morning came around and I was up early with the kids, but couldn't manage to hit the trifecta.  Someone had a hangover, and then we went to another pool party in the afternoon.

At least I made the attempt.. I achieved more than I would have otherwise, and every hour spent on a project helps me understand the scope and the possibilities.

In other news, I *might* get out on the lake this coming weekend, even with lake levels at low low levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment